Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Just so busy and tired lately.. As the days are near... you realised that the people are stack up with a lot of stress

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just so busy and tired lately.. As the days are near... you realised that the people are stack up with a lot of stress

I guess, not only just me (i hope), i really hate this 'empty' period of time.

I guess most of us are feeling this way too - time suddenly is on my side and yet, it cannot be spend onto things like shopping or slacking...

Sighed... I hate such period of time...


The so-called 'judgement' day is near...
Stress level is stretched to its limit...


Life....

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger KevT said...

good luck for your exams....yr chat corner is not working leh....always cannot post msg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home