Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Have you ever thought of this interesting question(s)?

Monday, April 09, 2007

Have you ever thought of this interesting question(s)?

Today was quite a rare occasion for me. I would rarely be able to slack for a sunday, at certain region of the country; doing nothing but to appreciate the surrounding. And it so happened for me to think of the 'pressing issues' of many aspect of the life.

But wait, how would you define life?

Have what you thought life would be, while you read Cinderella, Snow White, Winne the Pooh, and many many fairy-tales related stories during your childhood, differs what you have or might experience now?

Does living simply equates to meeting your 3 basic needs and await to be called home by the Lord?

Or does it means that you have goal(s) and be able to fulfil them?

Or what does it mean to you? (feel free to share on my blog. I mean this question is really interesting and i would really like to know how people think of this. I thanked you in advance)

I saw a young child (about 4years old, perhaps?), he was grining from ear-to-ear. Why? He was given his favourite cookies. If you saw it, you might end up like me - smiling too. Suddenly, he has helped me to reconfigure the meaning of life. It seems that i have the wrong answer ever since i stepped into the 3rd stage of life.

Simply magical.

Vacation breaks is near the corner. And i really have a wish - to visit an orphanage. Sounds weird? I don't know. I suddenly felt that i should drop by there to take a look and feel for the kids there, even to shower them with some concerns. I thought of visiting the 3rd world country soon and feel for them and to share with them what i know and could do. I thought of being a welfare worker to share my vision, feel for people and listen to people's talking.

And that is how i see life now, i guess. Feel for people and share around.

Monday morning and soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home