Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Flu, cough and fever are just mild indicators to warn you that you should pay attention to your bod..

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Flu, cough and fever are just mild indicators to warn you that you should pay attention to your bod..

I have been sick since friday evening. Till now, my fever seems not be able to be under controlled. I guess i have really aged tremedously within months. I'm not the young and energetic lad who can burn 2 days of midnight oil, rush reports and having irregularly mealtime. I'm old, and i guess i have to admit this inevitable facts..

Sometimes, when i'm down with flu and fever, i have the tendency to do some flash-back.Took a look at my photo albums and handphone pictures. I'm not sure if you would feel this way.. but everytime i bump into a friend (used to be very very close) in school, he would just walk past me yet pretend that he did not see me at all. I'm quite sad for this fo quite some time. Sighed.. How did things turn out this way? Is it for real?

Life is so funny. At times, i will complain the why not? Then to appreciate the why yes?

But?


I had read this message from somewhere - Friends are not obliged to be with you forever, they have their own life and freedom to choose things to happen. If they are around appreciate them, if not, thank them for being around for sometime - this sounds true.


So is it the time for me to thank him for being there for that certain period and let go? 5 times in a row, he walked past and pretend not to see me.

Life... Can anyone give me an answer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home