Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: The next movie

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The next movie



It's a show that you got to watch. I'm watching so why not you?


The time now is 10.35pm SG. I guess my dear friend has landed in Aus safe and sound. He should be on his way to his home right now. My heart still feel sad for sending off this friend back to Aus for good. But i guess he should be very happy for returning back to a place he is familiar with, a place that he grew up with.

TT, hope you have a good time there. Must write to me, old uncle, often.


Do you have a dream?
Do you have a dream to pursue since young?
Is it a good dream?
Is it a dying dream?
Dreamt of it again now?
Protect it and pursue it.




Freedom writers. A die die must see show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home