Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Lost the momentum to walk.. Trying to find one

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lost the momentum to walk.. Trying to find one

Well, bro is doing his oral presentation right now, so let's hope that he will pass with flying colours.

Guess what?? This is my first time write a post in school. Sounds a bit odd, but simply don't know what to do now, i guess?

I just received the results for my two mid term tests. Upon opening it, i nearly fainted. It wasn't that well done at all, i barely scraped through the passing marks. This is the second semester and yet my results still show something else. Where have all the hardwork and effort gone to? Weeks and weeks of preparations seems to no avail. This is really quite depressing. Am i not that hardworking yet?

I have tried my best, i guess. By studying over the notes, doing practice questions and going through the parts i don't understand over and over again, and doing up my own summary and notes, explaining the concept to myself to make sure i catch them well, yet it seems that does not go anywhere. Simply depressing.

Suddenly, i don't know what i should do next... Simply lost in my way... Sighed..

Though on the other side of the coin, it shows that i have long way to go and i should push myself to go on, it just can't get me on my track. I feel like stopping and so be it.
How can i acheive my dreams. If it is me who did not prepare at all, i would just shut and give in. But...


Sometime learning to let go and carry on seems to be a must. Though painful, it would be better than to always suffer as and when it is.


So what makes you happy today??


I'm still waiting for bro to finish his oral presentation.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry bro.. u can do it! let endure it together! wish mi luck on my stats test tmr.. din feel like studying.. hahaz..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home