Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Today is the first fay of new year

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today is the first fay of new year

My theory:" As people start to aged, they might be lazy to go out during festive seasons." Well, i'm one of them (that's why it is my theory mah.)

Anyway, today is the first day of Chinese NEw Year, yet i feel so lazy and tired, simply lazy to move around. I just came back home from a New Year visit from my relatives. The feeling was rather awkwarding and strange; not like those i would have when i'm with a group of friends - so fun and blissful. By sitting for even 15mins made me felt like i'm there for a year. Cousins, nephews and nieces were comparing their academic achievement for the past one year. Adults were comparing their success story for the past one year. Compare, compare and COMPARE. Competition. I guess this is the origin of stress and pressure.

I always thought Chinese New Year should be a time where there would be full of fun, love and entertaining. With all you good friends around doing things that simply give fun and laughters. With many many ongoing activities. How come not the way leh??

Ok la, tired la. Got to turn in...
Jia you..
Good night...


欠扁问答题:请问读大学需多长的时间?



答案: 一秒

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home