Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Should i be disappointed? Is it me who has something wrong? Then why is these happening to me?

Friday, December 22, 2006

Should i be disappointed? Is it me who has something wrong? Then why is these happening to me?

I'm actually quite sad for many things that have happened for the past few days. I have been reflecting for the past few days.. Is it my problem or is it that things are out there to make fun of me.

I think i should give up and forget about being so sentimental to things. I guess this way of doing does not reward any good things to me at all. I guess it's the time to wake up being emotional about things, cos there is nothing worth to be that way anymore..

Life...
Sickening and sad.
No point appreciating it..
No point giving to it...
No point at all..

Disappointment.
Am i to deserve such thing?
Sighed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home