Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: When you are sick, you will tend to appreciate many things in life.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

When you are sick, you will tend to appreciate many things in life.

I guess i'm really getting old. Fancy partying overnight made me feel utterly terrible. I'm now still suffering from the aftermath of the party - giddy, feverish and feel like vomitting. Terribly weak and breathless. I guess i've aged.

Some have mentioned that when a person is feeling sick and terrible, he tends to appreciate and thank life. Well, i guess i'm the person they were refering to. Yup, i have a flashback in life and start to appreciate the various passengers that have boarded and shaped my train.

There are many people who i wanted to thank so badly, yet words seems to get jammed at the mouth. 20years of my life, many people have crossed my path and many have shaped my path.

I'm thankful that my primary school life was deeply enhanced by a guy called Wei Long (I'm wondering whether i will have the chance to bump into him again). For my 6 years, we have been in the same class and we sat beside each other for all lessons. We studied together and enjoyed many things together. Yup, results? Not bad, i was 3rd and he was 4th. But, our PSLE results were different and hence, from there we got posted off the different seconday school. We used to keep in contact during seconday 1 and secondary 2. But, due to the heavy committments as we grew older, we lost contact from there. For the past 5 years, i have tried to find him, bit t no avail. I'm not sure if he would happen to drop by this blog, nevertheless, i still want to thank him. For the 6 years of sweet memories, for touching my life.

Seconday school life wasn't nice, but at least Mun Sang, Sumitra, Carine and Aries were there to brave through with me. What's the nicest thing? At least i still can keep in touch with them. Hmmm, at least i know how they have been doing. 4 years in secondary school wasn't that nice. But lucky, i managed to know people like Jun Yang, Kwan Liang, Wei Qiang, Kay Kiat, Zhen Lin, Wei jie, Wen Yun, Anna and many more. CCA was quite fun when they are around.

When i came to Junior College, someone actually gave me the reason to stay put at the JC. He is Wei Hong. I have an enjoyable first 3 months and partly thanks to him. I got to know Simin and Hui Xiang too, together we joined Chinese Orchestra. I got to know Chris, Cai Tian, Debbie, Shiling, Desmond and Edmund from there. CCA was indeed like my 2nd home. I got to know Kian Hong, Chee Sing and Wei Chee in class, and with their help, managed to do quite okay for my A levels. With them, i learn to enjoy more out of life.

So there i went, i volunteered my service to protect the country for 2 years. I met WeiSi, Hock Joo, Dennis, Jonathan, Lawerence, Kenneth, Colin, Kian Yip, Cedric, Suresh, Denny, Jason, Raymond, Vincent, Bao Rong, Joshua, Chen Chen, Vivien and Wei Chen. Though not happy, but really enjoyed with their accompany.

Now in uni, I met Yu Xiang and was glad that we can become so close so close.

For the last 2 years, there is a special person that i want to thank, but yet i simply don't know how to.

Bro, this is for you.
13 Dec? From there, we would have knew each other for 2 years le. Though not very long, i'm so glad that we have managed to climb to the peak of friendship. I thank you for a lot of things. I thank god for bestowing you to me. Thank you.


Sick? Yeah, i'm. Getting old? Yes.... Soon to be a year older le.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger -S| M|N- said...

sick must rest more wor......yep sick always make us appreciate life more, and to take good care of our health....yep, thanks for the encouraging words yesterday =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home