Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Welcome to my life

Friday, October 13, 2006

Welcome to my life

From a young, immature kid to a guy who has braved to many storms and rain. I have finally accept the fact that i'm metamorphosing slowly, whether will i be a refined, handsome guy? Well, i guess that is still a big big question mark. (Haha....)

From a guy who only knews what's the new drama series in the mediacorps (used to be known as TCS or SBC), to someone who is heavily involved with moulding the future of our next generation. Life has indeed proved that i'm getting older. (No wonder my legs will feel painful when rain is about to come by. Rheumatism!)

I finally know why people love to bring a camera around and capture the bits and pieces of the things they see. Why, you might ask. Well, i'm one of these groups of people who do that. To be honest, i'm taking photos from time to time. But the difference is - I only have a2.0megapixel handphone camera, with 4x optical zoom. So? Most of my pictures would not be as clear as those taken by Sony or Canon cameras (though the cost of my handphone and the cameras seems to be of the same price, but my phone has a bit more functions that camera. SMS and Games!)

Forget about the guy who seems to lose his direction as frequently as a cats blinking its eyes, he has grown into someone who would try all ways to capture the missig links of life.

So why a new blog, you might ask. Well, this is to show the brand new life, hehe...

Do stay up for more posts and photos...

>> Coming up next: A memorable bowl of Laksa at Alexander Village, Bukit Merah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home