Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: 2 weeks of planning, 13 hours of hardworks, 1 gift, 1 mission, 1 white lies and 6 hours = 1 surprize

Thursday, December 07, 2006

2 weeks of planning, 13 hours of hardworks, 1 gift, 1 mission, 1 white lies and 6 hours = 1 surprize

Today is a special day. Though today is not the actual day of his birthday, my mission to surprize him for his 21st birthday accomplished!!!

Anyway, this is the whole plan today, you see it for yourself and you will know what i'm talking about. If you think it is nice, drop me a comment. Praise me ba... Hahaha


1030am, under his block.
Me:" Bro, need your help! I bought this box of 'ice-cream' yesterday. This is a gift for a friend today. I'm meeting this good friend of mine later at 6pm, in City Hall. This box of ice-cream comes from Switzerland. Help me put in your freezer can?? Help help!!"

K:" Oh, come come. Follow me. I help you put in the freezer. Later we come back and collect."

11am - 5pm, we went for shopping and walking. A day finally we can relax and be happy. Holidays are here. Yeah.... Anyway, along the way, i have managed to convince him to think that i have bought this box of ice cream for someone and trying hard to think of way to transport to city hall. I even convinced him to help me think of it.

5pm, near his house.
K:" Hey, where you going to from now? City hall right? How do you transport the ice cream there?"
Me:" Huh? I'm going home le. I promised my mum to be home for dinner. No way i'm going out."
K:" Huh? Then the ice cream?"
Me:" Ice-cream? Where got ice-cream?"
K:" Huh? The box you asked me to put into the freezer?"
Me:" Got ar?"

At that point of time, he was very shocked. YOu can see it from his face one.

515pm, under his block.
K:" Going up to collect the ice cream?"
Me:" Ice cream? Haha, got meh?"
Me:" That box is not an ice cream lor," I gave him the smile and he was still shocked and surprized. "That box of gift is for you. Happy 21st birthday."

He was in total shock...

Watch the second part, coming soon:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home