Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: It is raining. Is it externally or internally.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

It is raining. Is it externally or internally.

It has been raining lately. But, the after-math of rain is very bad - the surrounding gets a little stuffy and humid, the air gets a little still. Then again, when it was raining, the surrounding temperature gets a little nice and cosy, cooling and (poof!) there i go, on the bed (with the piles of works to be done chunked aside).

But rain does some benefits too.
It slows down our working tempo and, at the same time, allow us to take a look and enjoy our surrounding.

While trying to appreciate and capture sweet memories, some things are just there to inject negative impacts on my life.

I guess i might have failed as a friend, after this incident. I guess i might really failed as a human. Violating my mottos and my guidelines to life. What else is there for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home