Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Changing new image - Phase I

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Changing new image - Phase I

This is a good public holiday today...

Well, took this day to change my image...
Haha, so wanna to know what i have changed to myself?
Come and see me lo...


I guess life, somehow or ather, is short and forever fast-moving. I guess some people just take people for granted and take relationship just like a piece of tissue paper - after using just throw away. And, i think i have met one and stupidly think that this is not true till now..

I guess the null reply given to me has already show me what i should do. Out i will go, and forever i will not come.

New image... HAha... wanna to know? Date me out lo

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Willy said...

Ok, I will be the first one to date u out..Haha

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger HeNG said...

sure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home