Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: I wonder when..

Saturday, April 04, 2009

I wonder when..

These few days have been joyous and fulfilling to me - taking the stage with a dance routine, receiving many good news and bumping into my former students. I love every moment of my life. Things have been running smoothly and ideally as of what i have planned out.

But then...

The thursday, that has just past, was one of the days which i hated the most - i met someone of who i shouldn't even meet at all. All along these years, i have thought that i have put everything behind. But then again, the fear and apprehension just came back to me upon our accidental meetup. All those unhappy past incidents, seemed so inevitably, came back to my memories. To move on completely seems like moving Mount St Helen out of Earth.

No matter what had happened, i love the every moment now.

Dance, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home