Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: Sometimes, i think i'm a little hot tempered. And sometimes, i think i'm a bit demanding

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sometimes, i think i'm a little hot tempered. And sometimes, i think i'm a bit demanding

I've been into teaching for 7 to 8 years. Seeing all kinds of students coming into and out of my life; preparing them for all types of exams (O's A's Level, Prelim, Promo); teaching physics and chemistry in all my lifetime. By right, i should have been a patience and understanding teacher or educator who would know how to prepare them for exams.

But then, i always find myself a little hot-tempered. I will get angry if the students (1 week before exams) tell me that he forget and don't know (given that we have gone through ample examples and practises). I will scold students if they don't do the way as stated and as practised.

Sometimes, i will feel very bitchy and demanding. I will nag at the students non-stop from Jurong MRT Station to Khatib MRT Station. I will chase students home to do homework. I will run after the students if i found out that they skipped school or did not study and go out and play. I will message and call my students once in a blue moon to do spot check and nag.

I guess students would have hate me to the core, for all these demanding stuff.

But then again, it's NO PAIN NO GAIN. If a student wants a good results, he would need a demanding ME, a bitchy ME and a naggy ME.


Haiz.. I'm getting more and more hooligan. I guess i'm really the Hooligan Tutor - Gary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home