Metamorphosing; Capturing the sweetness in life: When MSN nick tells you all, yet you cannot probe at all

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When MSN nick tells you all, yet you cannot probe at all

Sometimes, i wonder whether i'm in the correct frame of mind or not. Sometimes, i wonder if the person i'm hoping to understand what the heck i'm doing or so (let alone bothering about). Sometimes, i wonder if whether i'm stupidly enough to believe in miracles and hope these miracles would come true or not. Sometimes, i wonder if the world is moving at a rate where we can can forgo history. Sometimes, i wonder why i wonder so much.
Mid-Autumn festival is just around the corner, and i really really hope that this miracles of mine would really really happen. Dream Fulfiller missed my dream once in January, once in June and hopefully it will grant my dream this time round. But then again, there would be a third time. It is pain to be in the same lecture hall. So near yet so far. Two rows of seats could means a vast ocean separating the path.
Just why? Curiousity is in me, unleashing the truth is my motto, live the dream is an ultimate goal. So why?
Sometimes, i wonder why i spent so much time in books and little time with my 'Tigger' and bed. Sometimes, i wonder if my 'Tigger' was to speak, what would be its first sentence. Sometimes, i wonder for what i must race against the time. Sometimes, i wonder if i could reverse the clock where should i start over again.
Just some wonders. 7 Wonders of the World are also wonderful.
Will my wish and dream come true? I really hope 2 times of failure would be enough for me.
Am i stupid? Well, that's is my 9th wonder here.
Life, no matter what, has to move on.
But will dreams be left behind when we are forced to let it go? 10th, it will be the last wonder here.
Carry on then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home